Baby Corn and Potatoes

Before I tell u about the recipe, I must acknowledge my thanks to my roomie, buddy nd colleague...Anusha, she was the one who taught me to take interest in cooking. Thanks da!

And next cometh, NDTV Good times...I like the simplicity of the recipes shown there. It has made me believe that Cooking isn’t rocket science :)

What goes in?

200 gms baby corn
2 medium sized potatoes (cut them into small strips, to match the size of baby corn)

Spices
1 Tomato
2 Onions
1 green chilly
1/2 a cup corriander leaves
2 spoons of garam masala
1 spoon mustard seeds
1/2 a spoon turmeric powder

2 tbsp oil
salt
lemon juice/chopped corriander for garnishing

What to do next?

Grind all the spices. Heat the oil. Fry the ground spice till the oil seperates.
Add the potatoes and baby corn. Add water (only if u feel the gravy is not enough for the potatoes and baby corn to cook). Add salt to taste. Cook for 10 mins.

Garnish with fresh corriander leaves and lime juice.

How much time does it take?

About 25 mins

Anusha actually complimented me for this :). Am floating!

No comments:

Post a Comment